|"All Signs Point to Josh...Or Is It Josh's Friend?"|
|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Premiere date:||November 4, 2016|
|Written by:||Audrey Wauchope and Rachel Specter|
|Directed by:||Stuart McDonald|
|Previous Episode:||"When Will Josh See How Cool I am?"|
|Next Episode:||"When Will Josh and His Friend Leave Me Alone?"|
|Featured Musical Numbers|
|“||I'm not supposed to make big changes this early in recovery. I'm afraid to change my socks! I've been 28 days in these puppies!||”|
|The Math of Love Triangles||Rebecca Bunch||Rebecca sings the song in a production number after she finds out that she is not in a thruple as she originally believed, but rather a love triangle|
|Period Sex||Rebecca Bunch||Rebecca sings the song to Josh on the stairs of her apartment after she finds out she isn't pregnant|
- Rachel Bloom as Rebecca Bunch
- Vincent Rodriguez III as Josh Chan
- Santino Fontana as Greg Serrano
- Donna Lynne Champlin as Paula Proctor
- Pete Gardner as Darryl Whitefeather
- David Hull as White Josh
- Michael Hyatt as Dr. Noelle Akopian
- Erick Lopez as Hector
- Esther Povitsky as Maya
- Robin Thomas as Marco Serrano
- Jacob Guenther as Chris
- Jayden Lund as Guardrail
- Steve Monroe as Scott Proctor
- Scott Hislop as Scott
- Jana Marie Hupp as Real Estate Agent
- James Kirkland as Polyamorous Man #1
- Jeff Payton as Jeff
- Jessica Reiner-Harris as Polyamorous Woman
- Matthew Shaffer as Matt
- Rajan Velu as Polyamorous #2
Dr. Akopian (about Rebecca): Is it even ethical to keep taking her money? I do want that kayak.
Greg Serrano: Dad I just can't pick up and move across the country out of nowhere, I'm not crazy."
Rebecca Bunch (to Paula): It says were suppose to get out periods today. You got anything? You got, I dunno puffy boobs migraines, cramps? An urge to dip chips in frosting?
Rebecca Bunch: The whole reason I'm in West Covina is because the universe sent me a sign. Literally! An arrow pointed straight down to Josh on the street in New York. You're gonna say that's a coincidence?
Dr. Akopian: Yes.
Paula Proctor: My dad was right. I'm a breeder, not a leader.
Scott Proctor: That's a weird saying.
Paula Proctor: I know!
Greg Serrano: I'm not supposed to make big changes this early in recovery. I'm afraid to change my socks! I've been 28 days in these puppies!
- Dr. Akopian's first name, Noelle, is revealled this episode.