|“||Thank you for buying me this new suit. It feels great on my bare skin. I don't believe in underwear.||”|
|Address:||San Gabriel Valley, West Covina, California|
|Occupation(s):|| Greater City Water Employee (former)
Water Technology Expert
|Education:|| A degree in Advanced hydro-engineering
|First seen:||Josh and I Work on a Case!|
|Last seen:||Josh and I Go to Los Angeles!|
Greater City Water Lawsuit
Rebecca goes to Bert for insight in her lawsuit against "Greater City Water ". After a trip into the sewer systems, Bert tells Rebecca of a conspiracy going on with the water in San Gabriel Valley. According to Bert "Greater City Water" has been bribing landlords to control redirect the water to Los Angeles and tenants have been ending up with no hot water. Bert learned all this from his previous job there, making Bert's testimony their key to winning the lawsuit. In "Josh and I Go to Los Angeles! " Bert is put on the stand and during Audra's cross examination, she exposes Bert's schizophrenia diagnosisi making Bert an unreliable witness and shattering Rebecca's entire case.
- Has been a diagnosed Schizophrenic for the past 16 years
- He worked for Greater City Water for 15 years
- "Thank you for buying me this new suit. It feels great on my bare skin. I don't believe in underwear."
- "I'm just gonna go back in my hole and eat some rats."
- this article is a stub, it needs more content.