|"I'm So Happy That Josh is So Happy!"|
|Season 1, Episode 7|
|Premiere date:||November 23, 2015|
|Written by:||Sono Patel|
|Directed by:||Lawrence Trilling|
|Previous Episode:||"My First Thanksgiving With Josh!"|
|Next Episode:||"My Mom, Greg's Mom and Josh's Sweet Dance Moves!"|
|Featured Musical Numbers|
|“||I reject this feeling, I respectfully decline this feeling.||”|
I'm So Happy That Josh is So Happy! is the seventh episode of Season One of The CW's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. It was written Sono Patel and directed by Lawrence Trilling. It's it the seventh episode of the series overall, and premiered on November 23, 2015. "I'm So Happy That Josh is So Happy!" attracted 0.88 million views.
Dr. Phill GUEST STARS - Rebecca (Rachel Bloom ) has a tough week after learning some news about Josh (Vincent Rodriguez III ) and someone surprising shows up to help her - Dr. Phil. Paula (Donna Lynne Champlin ) is pursued by an important new client Calvin (guest star Cedric Yarbrough ) and not just professionally.
|I'm in a Sexy French Depression||Rebecca Bunch (Rachel Bloom)||Rebecca sings the song as she is channel surfing|
|His Status Is... Preferred||Paula Proctor (Donna Lynne Champlin)||Paula sings the song at the jazz club|
- Rachel Bloom as Rebecca Bunch
- Vincent Rodriguez III as Josh Chan
- Santino Fontana as Greg Serrano
- Donna Lynne Champlin as Paula Proctor
- Pete Gardner as Darryl Whitefeather
- Vella Lovell as Heather Davis
- Phill McGraw as himself
- Cedric Yarbrough as Calvin Young
- Stephnie Weir as Karen
- Gabrielle Ruiz as Valencia Perez
- Micheal Hyatt as Dr. Noelle Akopian
- David Hull as White Josh
- Erick Lopez as Hector
- Juliet Tondowski as French Woman
- Andy Kreiss as Man
- Daniel Curtis Lee as Ike the Waiter
Paula: You need to be with Josh, if not for you then for me. I need this. My marriage is like The Walking Dead, okay? We’re all just trying to get out alive. You and Josh, your love story…it gives me hope.
Rebecca: Oh, what’s that, little pill? ‘Eat me Rebecca!’ Well, I think I will.
Dr. Phil: Pills don’t talk, don’t take it. [Rebecca takes pill.]
Dr. Phil: She took it.
Rebecca: I have to feel my feelings. It’s okay to feel.
Paula: It’s been 5 years since I’ve made love without the TV on and 10 years since someone held my hand.
- This episode guest starts Dr.Phill as himself
- Dr. Phill aired a behind-the-scenes look on his show
- First appearance of Rebecca's therapist, Dr. Akopian