|"Josh's Sister is Getting Married!"|
|Season 1, Episode 16|
|Premiere date:||March 28, 2016|
|Written by:||Rachel Specter & Audrey Wauchope|
|Directed by:||Alex Hardcastle|
|Previous Episode:||"Josh Has No Idea Where I Am!"|
|Next Episode:||"Why Is Josh in a Bad Mood?"|
|Featured Musical Numbers|
Josh's Sister is Getting Married! is the sixteenth episode of Season One of The CW's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. It was written by Rachel Specter and Audrey Wauchope and directed by Alex Hardcastle. It is the sixteenth episode of the series overall and premiered on March 28, 2016. "Josh's Sister is Getting Married!" attracted 0.86 million views.
Rebecca is determined to get her life on track so when Josh’s sister, Jayma asks her to be a bridesmaid, Rebecca decides to use her role to make things right with Valencia. Paula cannot accept Rebecca’s new mindset while Greg, when helping someone else with their love dilemma, makes a realization of his own.
|I Could If I Wanted To||Greg Serrano (Santino Fontana)||Greg sings this song after class|
|Clean Up on Aisle Four||Marty (Hunter Stiebel)||Marty serenades Ally in the supermarket|
|Heavy Boobs||Rebecca Bunch (Rachel Bloom)||Rebecca sings the song after trying on the wedding dress|
- Rachel Bloom as Rebecca Bunch
- Vincent Rodriguez III as Josh Chan
- Santino Fontana as Greg Serrano
- Donna Lynne Champlin as Paula Proctor
- Amy Hill as Lourdes Chan
- Gina Gallego as Mrs. Hernandez
- Gabrielle Ruiz as Valencia Perez
- Sonya Eddy as Professor Andrade
- Patricia Scanlon as Esther
- Hunter Stiebel as Marty
- Sofia Marie Gonzalez as Ally
- Benjamin Siemon as Brody
- Tess Paras as Jayma Chan
- Coryn Mabalot as Jastenity Chan
- Stella Stahl as Girl
- Brett Loudermilk as Sword Swallower
- Lyle Kanouse as Bartender
- Aleka Emerson as BB Dancer #1
- Alexa Silvaggio as BB Dancer #2
- Joy Regullano as Ruby Chan (uncredited)
Greg : This isn't gonna be like a roll in the hay and then you go home. This is gonna be three days of you and me ruining each other, and not emotionally. Is that what you want?
Rebecca : When do we start?
Paula : If we're not chasing Josh, then you're not gonna want to hang out with me anymore. I know it...He's our glue. He's what holds us together.
Greg : Can I get another beer, I'm trying to study.