|"That Text Was Not Meant for Josh!"|
|Season 1, Episode 11|
|Premiere date:||February 8, 2016|
|Written by:||Elisabeth Kiernan Averick|
|Directed by:||Daisy Mayer|
|Previous Episode:||"I'm Back at Camp with Josh!"|
|Next Episode:||"Josh and I Work on a Case!"|
|Featured Musical Numbers|
|Textmergency||Lawyers||The people involved on Rebecca's current case sing the song while Rebecca rushes to Josh's place to retrieve his phone|
|Where is the Rock?||Lawyers||The people involved on Rebecca's current case sing the song when Josh finds the rock on Rebecca's floor|
|You Stupid Bitch||Rebecca Bunch (Rachel Bloom)||Rebecca sings the song as she looks at the broken glass on her floor|
- Rachel Bloom as Rebecca Bunch
- Vincent Rodriguez III as Josh Chan
- Donna Lynne Champlin as Paula Proctor
- Rene Gube as Father Brah
- Briga Heelan as Connie Cavanagh
- Ivan Hernandez as Rebecca's Client
- Ester Dean as Connie's Client
- Jeff Hiller as Harry
- Steve Monroe as Scott Proctor
- Gregory Burke as Officer Rhodes
- Nikhil Pai as Fondue Guy
- Scott Vance as Ghost of Steve Jobs
- John Yuan as Ben
- Matthew Yuan as David
- Bill Lee Brown as Judge Hardy
Scott: You’re blowing up on social media Father Brah! We all love your Instagram and how you tag everything #hashtagblessed.
Paula: I don’t want another man. I mean, the only thing I’ve been cheating on you with is Rebecca’s love life. She’s so in love and it’s been so intoxicating to witness it in its purest form. I’m addicted.
Scott: Who’s she in love with?
Paula: You really wanna know?
Scott: Yes I do and we’ve got nothing but time right.
Paula: Okay, well what happened was she was working hard at a New York job making dough, but it made her blue…
Rebecca: You ruined everything you stupid bitch. You ruined everything you stupid, stupid bitch. You’re just a lying little bitch who ruins things and wants the world to burn. Bitch. You’re a stupid bitch. And lose some weight.
Greg: I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at myself. There are other ways to get out of this building, but I walked by your patio…
Rebecca: Please Greg; I just want someone to be here with me
Greg: Right. Someone. That’s the problem. Rebecca: Oh, and tell Heather not to open the folder that says ‘taxes.’ If she’s looking for porn, there’s a folder that says ‘porn.’ They’re the good kind, with plots. That’s why the hard drive’s so big.
- Connie and Father Brah (Briga Heelan and Rene Gube ) are married in real life.
- The actor who potrays Father Brah is also a writer and executive story editor for the series.